By Danielle Coombs,Simon Collister
By comparing the Internet's impression on key cultural problems with the day, this e-book offers a finished evaluate of the seismic technological and cultural shifts the web has created in modern society.
• comprises essays on overarching issues and matters which are necessary to figuring out net tradition, together with privateness, big name, superficiality, and the non-public toll on-line dwelling could have on users
• Addresses present net fabric in addition to vintage memes, websites, and products
• Engages readers via a intentionally provocative element of view
• presents a accomplished exam of the realities surrounding net tradition, which are super optimistic or very ugly
• Differentiates itself from different examinations of net tradition via emphasis on carrying on with topics instead of time-specific content
• Takes a especially overseas method of the subject of state-of-the-art electronic, interconnected world